How do I delete a bika instance?Up to table of contents
This FAQ applies to: 1.2, 1.1
Once bika's database is populated with data, it is no longer possible to delete that Bika instance, but how can i delete it?
To delete an instance, you first have to clear the reference catalog, you can do this by:
- Login into the ZMI (Zope Management Interface) with your admin login/password.
- Go to your bika instance (in my case 'bika')
- Go to 'reference_catalog'
- Click on the 'Advanced' tab
- Click on 'Clear catalog
- Now you can select the bika instance and delete it, from the ZMI root.